SCIENCE BOOK!

Ok followers- this is HUGE!  Its the last week here at camp and I've been keeping track of (aka a gigantic PPT) of all the stuff we have done!  Over 75 slides!!!!

Well I know you all have been paying attention to all the experiments I've been putting up on here!  Now they are all in ONE place!  This has taken a huge amount of time but I wanted the kids to go home with something so they could do experiments at  home and when some of them can't write yet....well you have to work around it!

So I compiled all the experiments we have done into one giant PDF.  Best part is: ITS FREE!!! You read that right.  I just compiled this, but trust me:

These are only THE COOLEST EXPERIMENTS EVER!

I only picked the ones I really wanted to do and knew that the students would love!  They would be an awesome addition to any science curriculum or for anyone you know needing science fair projects! :)



Click the pic to download!  

If you download: 

Please consider following my blog  (if you don't already)  and 

please consider giving feedback on TpT and/or sharing this on a Pinterest board.   



What else have I been up to? :








Just taking some super cute pictures with the boyfriend before he returns to school :(

Don't you love the color dust pics? Have you seen them all over Pinterest?!






5 comments

  1. You are so generous!! I needed some ideas for science & here you are. Thanks so much! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Amber! I've been following many of your science posts and I'm glad you put the best of the best in one unit! Thank you for sharing!

    PS: Love the color dust pics! I'm doing a color run with my sister and our BFs next week and your pictures got me SUPER excited for it!

    Andrea
    Cheers To School

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber,
    Thank you so much for sharing this great collection of science experiments! I am now following your blog and would love for you to drop by mine and check it out!
    Patti :)
    A Series of 3rd Grade Events

    ReplyDelete
  4. I I am embarrassingly far behind on Google Reader, but I am so excited about this! Thank you for sharing!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top alt-text